Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Already!

It is June, Can you believe how time has flown by. Summertime has officially begun. Bikini Here I come... well maybe not yet...

I think I spent the whole weekend eating. No, Seriously. And what do I get... I get a 1 pound weight loss. Mmmm I don't get it. I swear I ate like no other. So when I try I don't loose but when I am eating like a little oink oink I loose a pound. Something wrong here. Here is the run down of all of my sins...

Friday was pizza and movie night. I had three slices.

Saturday had two slices of pizza for breakfast. Then it was off to a little kids birthday party full of high calorie bites. 2 cups of Noodles, 1 Cupcake, pineapple and grapes, 3 mini sweet rolls, 2 short ribs, cake, 2 rice crispy treats. All over a time period of 4 hours.

Sunday was the gym with only 15 minute cardio but my bootie buster work out and weights. Followed by dinner out for Pho noodles, 2 egg rolls, Halo Halo (shaved ice with sweet beans and coconut milk).

Monday we went shopping and ate out at a seafood restaurant. A few hours of strolling followed up with 3 scallops, veggies and coleslaw. Later on having 2 sugar cookies, a slice of pound cake, and pineapple. I tried on a bunch of clothes but didn't really buy anything since I kept trying on size 14. Not there just yet.

I am looking forward to my fill appointment on the 17th.

Goal for this week: So close... can I loose 2 more pounds this week?

Weight for today: 201

No comments:

Post a Comment