Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Holdin' Steady

I am feeling semi frustrated since I am taking the effort to not over eat and really pay attention to my hunger, but yet I am still at 202 for a couple of weeks now. Grumble, grumble, Grumble.... What is a girl to do. Granted I have to continually hike my pants up since they are falling off of me now - you can only shrink jeans to a point in the dryer as I have learned... And I received the BEST complement from one of my close friends who I haven't seen in a month... "Whoa April, girl, yer Boobs look so small!" (I loved it)

I notice these differences in my body but yet not the scale. I feel like I could be less than what I weigh from the week before based upon these clothes but the flippin' scale is stuck on 202!

I had an emotional cry for about 5 minutes this weekend... for no reason... my poor boyfriend probably wonders if I am crazy... I feel hormonal a lot now... it comes and goes in waves thru the month. My sensitivity level is really high. I know it has to be my hormone levels now that my body is starting to get back on track. I am just not use to having these feelings. I was told that after surgery your hormone levels change and your sex drive increases along with fertility... totally true! I agree! Be warned :-)

Have a great weekend in those Bikinis Ladies!

Goal for this week: Keep on Truckin'

Weight for today: 202

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard about hormonal changes, so learned something new. Thanks for letting me know. Don't need to worry about fertility cause I'm done having kids, but the increased sex drive sounds good.

    ReplyDelete