Monday, May 3, 2010

Back on Liquids

... Well until I get a jump start.

Today is my first day back on liquids since I have been eating poorly these past few weeks. I really need to kick my butt in gear and focus. I figure I will do a few days of liquids and see how long I can go until the weekend. I need to do something. I have to be more motivated and set some goals that I need to be more serious about. I have the working out part down, I just need the calorie intake to be fixed. Carbs and sweets don't fit into this goal. I have been feeling un-motivated the past few weeks, things have been a bit fuzzy. I think the weight loss had gone to my head, then I realized even though people have been noticing more and complementing me, I am really not focusing. I am no where near my set goal and being 6 months out and only down less than 30lbs is not want I want.

Help me to be strong and disciplined!

Maybe I was feeling in a funk because of my period. Not too sure. But whatever it was only spotting for 8 whole days and not really having a period told me that my body is not quite there yet. Gotta stick to my routine, protein waters and staying busy.

Again... Help me to be strong and disciplined!

Goal for this week: Liquids

Weight for today: Kickin' it at 203 still

1 comment:

  1. Hope your liquids are going well! I know it's tough to get into "the zone".

    ReplyDelete