Wednesday, May 19, 2010

7 Months

I saved my Monday blog post to write today at my 7 month Bandaversary date. It really doesn't seem that long ago but time does fly by. No photos until 9 months.

The past few weeks I have been doing a liquid diet. I rated myself last week at an 80%, this past week I would say I did much better at about 90%. I eat more solids though but it has really helped me. It isn't completely liquids, so forgive me if I have made you seem as if I was going crazy and trying to go against my band. I have been doing protein shakes in the mornings, some days I have a shake for lunch too, but most of the time now I don't because I don't like the mix just with water, I prefer Soy milk. If I don't have a shake; I now have Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, beef jerky, an apple, sting cheese, or some sort of other small item to hold me to dinner. I have been drinking a lot of vitamin waters in the mid afternoon. Either the ones from Trader Joe's or Vitawater brand. I try to get the ones that are the light version to avoid the extra calories. Doing the new so-called liquid diet has really helped me regain some restriction. Plus pay attention to my hunger.

For dinner I have been revolving my meal around a protein. I do my best with this by having something like scallops, meat balls, turkey meat, tuna or chicken burger (no bun). And of course with a veggie too. I have been really bad with eating sweets. I know it is all mental since I am normally not hungry when I reach for something bad. As of today there is nothing in my fridge that can temp me. So I will be good for a bit longer.

I have switched up my workout some and I know it is making a difference. My pants are fallin' off of me. I am slowly losing pounds but inches are decreasing much quicker. I think the new work outs have helped. This weekend I tried a crazy ass routine that is cardio and toning in one. Check it out.. it seems pretty harmless but I sweat like no other! Squat Thrusts - damn you!

http://exercise.about.com/library/blcardiostrengthcircuit2.htm

Try it - I dare you :-)

Goals for this week: STILL ONEDERLAND! No secret sweet treats! Go to Spin class Tuesday and Thursday, walk at the bay/beach on Wednesdays.

Weight for today: 202

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are really making some progress here! I had a good two months where I wasn't really losing weight, but my clothes def fit differently. That is a great NSV! Keep up the good work and those squats! <3

    ReplyDelete