Friday, June 18, 2010

8 Months

Oh full, oh how I have missed you so! Yesterday I had a fill and this morning I actually feel the difference. I usually just gulp down my protein shake but today I drank it with a straw. I didn't even finish it. I only got thru half of it. And I feel full. Yey Fill!

Seriously, 8 month marker is tomorrow and this is just a great reason to celebrate it. I have had my struggles the past month but I feel as if things are changing. I am kicked back into gear and revved up for my next GOAL. So until next month's marker when I take photos and post them I will be down... I just know it! During the next month I also have to go to a support group meeting, log my foods once again, and keep up with my water intake that I start today.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 8 month mark! Sounds like the fill is going to hit the spot! :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete