Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Setting Goals

I feel as if I need to set some goals. I think if I add them to my blog it will make it official. Then I HAVE to do them. My weight loss has been pretty darn slow lately. Mentally struggling and scale struggles... Argh!

Goal 0.5:
(I can have half goals right?) To get a fill next week.


Goal 1:
My birthday is at the end of August - I would like to loose 10 pounds by then (190 lbs.) Turning 32 I would love to be in the 100s. Start a new year off right.


Goal 2:
Cruise in Sept - I would like to be able to wear my striped bikini bottoms then. Currently they are a bit snug as mentioned in previous post.


Goal 3:
October is my 1 year mark - I would like to loose 20 pounds by then (180 lbs.) This isn't my grand goal weight but for now I think this is a manageable mark to start with. I have 4 months and counting....

1 comment:

  1. Those are all great goals and a smidge fill might hit the spot! A bday goal and a cruise! Life is good!!!

    ReplyDelete