Thursday, June 17, 2010

Goal 0.5 Met

Yeah that's right my mini goal of getting filled happened today. I am now 9cc. I stressed to my surgeon how frustrated the past month or so has been. I wasn't sure if he would really give me a fill or not since I thought I would be getting 'full' at 8ccs. I of course was honest with my confessions and behaviors. I know I am not eating the best some times and I do eat out on the weekends.... I didn't realize how little water I am drinking! I am just not a thirsty person... I like vita waters but really don't reach for a glass of water until I am home from work. I request water when I go to a restaurant but really that is it.

I need to change how I view water... I don't see it as a bad thing.. i just have to think of it as something I need to do 30 minutes prior to eating & 1 hour after. If I drink a glass at each of those set times i think it will help curve that hunger. Right now I just eat instead of drink. Gotta get that in my head!

So now that my 0.5 goal is met... I now need to work on GOAL 1 - loose 10 pounds by August Birthday... I will start with drinking more water.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got a mini fill. Good luck on reaxching your goal.

    ReplyDelete