Monday, June 14, 2010

Beach time!

The beach season is here! Yeah it is a bit chilly still but on a nice day, no wind, it is perfect. I have been to the beach twice in the last 2 weeks. The first weekend I wore my bikini but never got out of my sundress. In fact it was so windy that I put a sweatshirt on and laid there with my towel over me. This weekend we went again but after the gym. So we had our gym clothes on and just sat under the umbrella for an hour of relaxation. Still a bit chilly when the wind blew. I did wish I had my bathing suit with me though. I think 3 times is a charm and maybe next weekend when we go it will finally be a perfect enough day to really be at the beach with my bikini on. Still working on the confidence but overall I feel pretty good about removing the sundress next time.

This weekend I again did my bootie buster work out. I up'ed my game this time and did twice as many reps. I do it in front of the mirror so I can watch my form. But instead of watching my form... I was checking myself out. I noticed that I have no shelf ass... that instead of seeing the trunk full of junk... it was a nice slimming line from my back to my butt. I also noticed how small my waist is getting... it is nice inward curves instead of chunky rolls! I think since I felt so vain looking at myself I just had to do a harder workout. It is great to work out and actually see results. That knowing all the hard work really does pay off. Granted the scale hasn't moved but progress indeed!

I am looking forward to my fill appointment this Thursday. I really want to talk to my surgeon about my struggles... I know for sure he will say "up your water intake, eat my proteins first". I know I haven't been the perfect bandster but a little more help might just be the trick to Onederland.

Goal for this week: Get a fill.

Weight for today: I spaced it this morning! I will adjust post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment