Monday, June 7, 2010

All Ears!

I am really making a BIG effort to slow down when I eat and listen to the band telling me I am full. I have get my mind fixed on it and in that mode of working with her! I just am feeling like even though my body is still changing I just want the scale to change as well. I am still holding on to the 200s for WAY TOO LONG! It's a new week and new rules!

I have mixed up my work out routine to some new weights and focus areas. I am hoping that doing more circuit training will help. I feel it has so far. The first circuit I did was really hard but not it is a bit easier and i can move thru it quicker. This is great but i think if I mix it up more often my body will benefit from it.

A funny thing happened when I went to Costco this week. Once I was at the register and placing my items on the counter, I really took a look at what I was buying. I looked like a health conscious person. There was no junk in my cart. Soy Milk, Vita water, plums, blackberries, Acai juice, Turkey jerky. It made me feel pretty great that I was making great choices for myself and the new life I lead!

Goal for this week: Listen

Weight for today: 201

No comments:

Post a Comment