Thursday, October 1, 2009

The countdown begins!


It is now officially October and so the countdown begins.
Oct 19th here I come!

How do I feel knowing my life is going to change? I just want it to be over with... to get the show on the road. I am nervous of what will happen on surgery day. I have never been in the hospital. The only time I have ever been "put out" was when I had my wisdom teeth removed. So I am hoping it will be like that... since I have nothing to reference too... you know, how you're alert for one second and then the next you're out cold... Waking up and not feeling a thing... I hope for that. I will call it "la la land". I am just puttin' along reading blogs, testimonial books, online sites and bariatric cook books. Also wondering if my band will be male or female... what I shall call him or her. mmm....

So if anyone reading so desires to give me some advice about what I should expect or what helped them - feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment