Monday, October 26, 2009

Physical - 3 days before Surgery

Weight for today: 227

Today I had to meet Dr. Wittgrove at his office to do paperwork, meet and greet with staff, weigh in, measurements, body photos, order my Vitamins & shakes. After completing my list at his clinic I have to walk to another doctor for an EKG with general practice doctor named Dr. Dominguez. He even suggested I should get tested for sleep aptnia because of the size and shape of my mouth. Totally strange… I have never had a problem sleeping. I then walked over to the main hospital and admitted myself to hospital for a series of tests: blood, urine, chest xray, pelvic camera, ultra sound. No one told me I would be getting a camera up my crotch so I wasn’t too happy with that one. I took the whole day off and it took all day being there with all of the tests. Now I have one step done and then onto surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment