Monday, October 12, 2009

Saying GoodBye


With the date nearing... I feel it is time to start preparing my farewells. I have to truly say goodbye to all that I have known. The way I have lived my life has got me to this point. I can not blame another soul, except for myself. I don't like the person who I see staring back at me in the mirror. I have lost myself. And it is time to say good bye to the old me. I am not sad to say goodbye, I am just scared.

Since I need to say goodbye to my old-self... I also need to say good bye to wrong food choices. This was my farewell meal this past weekend. The ol' college stomping grounds of Woodstock's Pizza. The pizza that was shared on so many drunkin' nights or dorm gatherings... always Woodstock's Pizza was there. It reminds me of fun college days and the people i met along the way. ...ahhh, so many memories of college past. Good Times. Thanks Woodstocks Pizza for the memories. But so long.... adios my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment