Monday, November 1, 2010

A few little NSV to list

1. My butt fit into the seat for the roller coaster I went on this past weekend. I had so much room that my butt was moving back and forth - even up and down. I screamed like a big baby!

2. My size 14 jeans are getting a little baggy in the butt. My 16s I can't wear anymore. My muffin top in the jeans is definitely going away.

3. I have this Moroccan style shirt that I got a Banana Republic before surgery. It is now so big that the length of it goes way over my butt and isn't tight in the boobs or waist. Might not be able to wear it unless I get it hemmed. 

4. My comfy black cotton dress which was my default dress to 'look nice but cozy' in.... no longer fits. It is the most comfortable dress - its like pajamas. It use to hit right above my knee - now it hangs on me and hits mid shin. I am drowning in it. 

5. I went to a party this weekend and I got so many complements on how I looked, what I was wearing and how nice my hair looked. Everyone had something nice to say. It is such an odd feeling just to say "thank you" without having to explain or deny the complement.

6. I only ate two pieces of Halloween candy and didn't want any more.

7. When I was a child my grandmother gave me jewelry as gifts growing up. I haven't worn any of it maybe since high school since none of it fit as I got older. I am wearing one of the rings today. 

8. There was a heavy set woman in front of my in line for a ride, we had to squeeze in between a thinner area and between decorations, she barely fit... and I walked thru with no problem - not even touching the sides or having to walk thru sideways. It is amazing to realize the perspective we have as fat versus thin(ner).

9. I am almost done paying off a credit card since I have more money instead of spending it on food everyday. Its a big deal to not have any pending credit built up.

10. Since my fill last week - I actually feel full thru the whole day. Maybe this is my special spot I have been longing for? I am very much enjoying it. It feels like a sense of power and control.


Goal for this week: I missed the spin classes last week - so I have to go this week for sure.

Weight for today: 198

3 comments:

  1. What a great long list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful NSV list. I especially love 7 about being able to wear the jewelry that your grandma gave you...that is special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that list! keep up your hard work

    ReplyDelete