Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Take That Sucka!

Last Year I went to my first college football game. When I was in college, my school didn't have a team. So my boyfriend was so excited for me to go since he used to work for the athletic program while he was in college here is SD and loves football. They gave away a football jersey that stated it was an adult XL. I knew it wouldn't fit and there was no way it was really an XL since it looked like a Medium. I was disappointed I couldn't fit into it plus he kept stating I should just give the shirt away. I never put it on since when I held it up, it just looked way too small. I was sad that I couldn't wear it since I knew my boyfriend really wished I could and kept talking about how cute I would of looked in it. Talk about disappointment.

Well I held onto the jersey and it was time again to go to another football game. Granted I am not a big football person, honestly I don't know much about the game and rules... but I wanted to wear the damn jersey! I hadn't even tried to put it on this whole past year. I not only wore it, I wore it over a tank top, long sleeve shirt and a thick fleece sweater! It felt so damn good. Take that Sucka! Plus my boyfriend thought I looked adorable in it. That is what felt the best.

Goal for this week: Eat small portions for Turkey day. Go to spin tonight.

Weight for today: Next week

2 comments:

  1. Hi, new follower here :) Yay for getting to wear the jersey finally, and your boyfriend's right, you DO look adorable in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute. Sounds like a good plan ;-)

    ReplyDelete