Monday, November 15, 2010

Shopping High

I love that I keep reading about people Spinning lately. It is great to see everyone going outside of their comfort zone and trying something new. Even though Spin isn't new to me since I have been going for almost a year... I am just feeling re-charged after my last week of going twice. I hope to do the same this week... WAIT! I WILL do the same this week! (sigh) Seeing how many calories it does burn makes me want to keep it up. Even though I didn't see a pound gone - I am still feeling motivated with it and have to keep going. Thanks for all of your kind words last week.

It had been awhile that I had gone shopping so we set aside time this weekend to go. We hit up Carlsbad Outlet Mall. Its such a nice mall. All the right stores and not overwhelming too many. I might of went a little crazy but I really needed some new stuff. It makes me feel better about myself seeing all the clothes I can now fit into BUT it makes me want to buy everything! I really held back and purchased items I 'loved' versus 'want'. I really wanted to break the bank and BUY BUY BUY! I think I got a new wardrobe from Target, Gap, Roxy and Banana Republic, American Eagle. All within reason with clearance, holiday discounts and in-store sale coupons.

Tell me if I have a problem: flannel pajama bottoms, grey jean pencil skirt, red plaid long sleeve shirt, matching top and bottom purple fleece outfit, black kimono striped shirt, grey v-neck sweater, grey sweater short sleeve, two simple long sleeve shirts, red mini striped shirt, B Makowsky black heels.

The heels are my favorite purchase since I have been searching and searching for black heals that are comfortable and I can actually walk in. I tried to find a photo of them online but I couldn't find any. They are pretty RAD! I love the fact that with weight loss comes balance... LITERALLY!

I am feeling pretty damn good. Larger people are told not to wear stripes - but I look pretty good in stripes so I want everything to have stripes on it now. I have to control myself. Plus I was never a brand type of person since I could only fit into generic brands from Torid. But now I am fitting into brands that I never thought I would be wearing. I feel very much like a girl, okay a woman... dressing age appropriate but fashionable. And this is coming from a person who only use to wear dark colors, jeans and sweatshirts EVERY DAY. I think I have broken that pattern ;-)

Goal for this week: more spin and more water

Weight for today: 199 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I love me some shopping too!!!!

    ReplyDelete