Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Considering a Liquid Diet for 1 Week

I am still lingering around the same weight for months on end....I am fed up, tired of it, frustrated, sad....  

I read about a 5 Day Pouch Test. What the heck is that - I don't have to buy anything to do it. What is the test exactly?

Is it worth doing something along that line or doing strictly liquid proteins?

Anyone have any suggestions?

I don't go in for a fill until the week of Christmas. I really want to be down 10 pounds and get out of this rut! I am struggling and I need to do more than what I am currently doing.

Help :(

3 comments:

  1. Are you following Grace? http://graces-fat-chance.blogspot.com/2010/11/day-1-of-5-day-pouch-test.html She is on day 1 of doing a pouch test. If you google 5 day pouch test, you should find plenty of info. I'm very frustrated too. The good news is that I only gained 1.8 lbs on my 9-day cruise. The bad news is I haven't lost weight in a month and only lost a few lbs prior to that. I'm feeling your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liquids send me into a tail-spin of bad eating. I found that instead if I sat down and looked at what I was eating I could tweak something smaller and less drastic and still end up with a positive effect. It does really sound like you need a fill..can you get in earlier?

    good luck with whatever path you take.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just me personally, I am not a fan of the 5 day pouch test as we got banded to get out of the crash diet mentality and to learn healthy eating habits. That's just my take on it. My suggestions: Protein, protien, protein. I started upping my protien intake, drinking more water and really being diligent about my exercise habits and the weight has been coming off steadily. I hope you find what works for you and know we are here for you!

    ReplyDelete