Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Re-Do Challenge

If I type this out - I really have to do this! My weight today was 202.2lbs!

(A few Fat photos for motivation)

As a follow up to my complete frustration with not loosing any weight for months on end I am starting a RE-DO CHALLENGE. A time of re-focusing and re-gaining control of my weight.

Thank you to those who had posted advice. I really appreciate it and I looked into each option.

No, I am not going to do the 5-day pouch test. It seems like an okay thing to do but I don't see myself following it. It may work for some but in the end it is being 100 percent totally accountable for what you stick in your mouth. So here it is folks... MY PLAN...ONE MONTH... IT'S GO TIME...

CARDIO:
- Increase my cardio to 1 hour on non-spin days (Thurs, Sunday)
- Do more cardio after spin class (Tuesday)
- Get outside an hike, walk or run (Saturday mornings)

CONSUMPTION:
- Set a timer after my meals for 1 hour, At that time I MUST drink 8ounces of protein water
- Go thru fridge and throw out my pumpkin ice cream and chocolate goldfish snacks (bye bye temptation) 
- No carbs, Protein + veggies only - Log everything in Tap-Tract iphone App
- Be consistent everyday of the week not just weekdays (the weekends I haven't been focused)
- Take vitamins daily

FILL SCHEDULED: Dec 22nd 12pm
TIME FRAME: One Month - All of December

1 comment:

  1. Good luck....I can onederland in your future!

    ReplyDelete