Friday, October 29, 2010

30grams of Protein

Yep you read that right! On a quest to rid my habit of Starbucks, I went to Costco last night and purchased a few new items to help me on my new goal. They typical surplus of great things because I love Costco so much, but one I wanted to share with everyone since it is new to me.


Premier Nutrition High Protein Shakes
Nutrition Details:
1 serving is a container (11 fl. oz.)
Calories 160
Sugars 1g
Total Carb 5g
Protein 30g

Costco sells it for about $25.00 per case
Milk and Whey Protein
Serve cold

... my boss actually recommended it to me. He is loving it. I figured I would try it. So I bought a bulk box of it and today is my first try. Can you believe it has 30grams of protein in one container! That is one serving of 30grams.Wholly Protein! That is amazing. It even tastes great too. I am not even half way thru and I am feeling semi full. I really think that this new shake could really give me that extra push that I need to get me thru my day and down a few pounds.

1 comment: