Monday, August 2, 2010

Kinda 199?

Today I stepped on the scale and it said 199! WOW to my disbelief I went to go grab my iphone to take a photo of this amazing number! But yet when I went back to re-weight myself it didn't give me that lovely number. It went back to 200. How can that be that I gained 1 pound in 10 seconds!?! So I proceeded to weigh myself another 5 times until I left the house this morning for work. It still gave me 200. Argh!

(Can my iphone weight 1 pound?)

And I thought I did pretty well this week with what I ate. I totally cut back on quantity and carbs. I guess this is a sign I need to try harder. Too keep on Truckin'.

Thanks Tina and Colls for the honest words last week!

Goals for this week: Think One, One, Onederland!

Weight for today: 200

1 comment:

  1. '(Can my iphone weight 1 pound?)'

    Ummm...yeah...take it from a blonde...it took me 10x on and off before I put the camera down until after the weight showed up...duh.

    CONGRATS on Onederland!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete