Monday, August 9, 2010

Tap & Track

My new iphone app is called Tap & Track. I paid $3.99 for this and so far after one week it is worth every penny. Now sure if anyone uses an online food log or an app to track their In take and Out take.

When I was first banded I logged into fitday.com. A great site that will help you track all your foods and exercise. Even does pie and bar charts! I used it for about 3 months. THEN I stopped. Not sure why - maybe it was the weight loss going to my head or the ability to log in everyday before I forgot what I ate. (that is when entries go into this imaginary world and you forget to put the 10 mm&m's you consumed while driving)

I needed something better, something that I could log in anytime I wanted... something meant for my life.... I came across Tap and Track.

What Does the Tap & Track App Do?

The Tap & Track app will allow you to keep a track on your calorie by calculating your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and finding the daily calorie needs of your body based on your gender, age, weight and height. The app also considers the type of the job you are into and applies the very well-known Harris Benedict Equation while doing the calculations. The application features can be divided into 4 parts; Food, Exercise, Graphs and Report. You will find the app very easy and pleasant to use. You can find the food list, the exercises, the graphs and of course the final report by simply tapping the iPhone screen with your fingers.

Food calorie tracker, daily weight tracker, burned calorie tracker, diet plan organizer, daily BMI calculator, setting goal weight, viewing and editing of calorie and exercise logs, SI and US unit support and viewing of nutrition data (protein, calorie, fat, carbohydrate and Glycemic index) are the amazingly useful features that you can enjoy on the Tap & Track application.

Goals for this week: Get into the groove with new food log, no stressing about work, attend spin this week.

weight for today: 204.2 (WTF... mmmm must be my period!)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds nifty. I am trying to talk my husband into getting my and iphone--thanks for the added argument :)

    ReplyDelete