Friday, August 20, 2010

10 Months



Yesterday was my 10 month mark. As of today.... I finally got my period that has been long over due. And I have not lost the 10 pounds that I wanted to by my birthday goal mark. Well unless I loose 10 pounds by Monday when it really is my birthday. Kinda of mad at myself about not getting to a mini goal but what can a girl do... 'try harder dammit!' ha ha ha

So I leave you with my 9 month progress photo that I meant to send last month. And a few fun photos from the last few weeks.

Hiking in Big Bear with old College Roommates


Dinner for my boyfriend's birthday in July

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the progress shots! Your 9 month pics are amazing, really fabulous! The picture from behind is the best, your waist is soooo tiny! Way to go! <3

    ReplyDelete