Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Birthday Goal Missed

Yep, I missed my birthday goal of losing 10 pounds but on the flip-side I am back to 200 from my little gain of 4 pounds. Thank goodness. I spent my birthday at Disneyland yesterday. It was a great day and we didn't eat to bad. Being there you can get caught up in the sweet treats and junk food. But I think I did pretty well from giving into that temptation. I even bought a $2 white peach just to get some fruit in my day. It ended up being the best peach but for $2... mmmm pricey. We drank a lot of water and only ate meals versus snacking thru the day. Our focus was staying hydrated and out of the direct sun light. But damn turning 32 is kinda scary. I am O-L-D!

The last week or so I have felt very tight. I haven't been stuck but just that tightness if I don't chew enough before I swallow is enough to make me stop and let it pass. Makes me a bit nauseous... It has made me really eat slower and chew more. It can hurt pretty bad. It is like a burp that is really intense. A couple weeks from now I have my next fill appointment. I am not sure if this tightness is related to my period and will loosen but for now even though it can hurt I am actually enjoying my band reminding me it is there.

Tonight is a gym night so even though I am tired from Disneyland I have to go and really push myself. Even though I ate okay there I still exceeded my calorie intake. I have to make up for it with some ass kickin'

Goal for this week: Drink protein water to get me thru the day.

Weight for today: 200.4

2 comments:

  1. Good God - 32 is not OLD! Happy birthday. Hope you get to Onederland soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I totally hear ya on this birthday being scary! I just turned 31 and that kinda sucks!

    Sorry you didn't make your birthday mini goal, it happens. Now it's time to make a new mini goal and fight to make that one. You can do it! <3

    ReplyDelete