Friday, January 15, 2010

My Hair is falling out!


I just thought that a little bit more than normal would fall out at my 3 month marker. Boy, was I wrong.

Granted I do have a fair amount of hair in the first place... but as this week progressed I noticed more and more coming out. (I am trying not to panic) I am just wondering how long it will fall out for???

I can handle the stage it is at now. But if this continues for another month, I might not have any left to fall out. I was curious on why it does fall out. Here is a link that is pretty interesting on the whole process:

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1071566-overview

Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the link. Sorry to say I'm at month 5 and Im still getting some shedding. My doc says that when I get to my plateau weight that it might subside and that it's actually skinny girl behavior according to her. Her theory is that overweight girls tend to retain hair due to a hormonal imbalance and that as you start to lose the weight you start to shed all that excess unhealthy hair...I just did the brazilian keratin treatment which is suppose to be really good for your hair and help strengthen it..so hopefully I can get some results.

    ReplyDelete