Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Month Three

Yesterday I passed my 3 month marker and I didn't even realize it until this morning. I guess it is just me realizing that the band is part of my life without even noticing it is there. It is just becoming second nature.

Feeling pretty good about my healthy routines. I think it takes awhile to really get focused on changing your life. It is hard to change habits that you have had for so long. Hopefully at this point we have all rid ourselves of the bad ones. In with the new - out with the old.

I have to take new progress photos! I will be sure to de-shed my outfit for a good photo or two. (damn hair loss!)

3 comments:

  1. I just hit 3 months today, yay! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hit 2 Months yesterday!!

    And I too am noticing a HUGE loss of hair! I just hope that I still have some left when all is said & done!

    Happy 3 Month Bandiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post. thanks.

    ReplyDelete