Monday, January 25, 2010

3 Month Photos



The latest and greatest! My 3 month Progress photo! I meant to post last week but work has been crazy. I am wearing my size 16 jeans and they are baggy. I didn't even realize until I took this photo.

I am not sure if it is the stress that has made me have a sweet tooth this week but dang I want super sugary treats. I try to hold back but there are times when you just want one bite. As long as you keep "bite" as singular word... right.

I think the working out has really paid off this past month. It has only been a month since we have been going 3x's per week. I do notice a huge difference in my body. I know the scale hasn't gone down as quick as I have wanted it to go. But that is only part of the success. I am just proud of myself that I have kept wanting to go to the gym and I even LIKE IT! (Who would of thought that there would be a day when I would say that) There are a few classes I would like to try at the gym... Spin and the Yoga class. I used to go a lot in college to a Yoga class so I am not to shy about going to that class... it is the spin class that I am most hesitant about. What if I can't finish the class or keep up? I just can't make excuses anymore. So I have tried riding the spin bike when there isn't a class in the room. I can go a half an hour but I know I am sitting on the bike wrong since my arms start to hurt from leaning to far forward. I need to ask the staff the correct way to adjust the bike. I did bring my Yoga mat with me so after work I can go to the class.

I am still keeping up with my Protein drinks and it is really helping me. I just need to remind myself some days that I have to drink all three if not I get to hungry. My fault is on the weekends. I tend to eat more and drink less. Everyday counts!

Goals for this week: Yoga class tonight

Weight for today: 207

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I especially notice a difference in your waistline! Lookin' good! Keep up the hard work. Oh yeah, once you take a spin class and learn how to adjust the bike to your comfort, you will become addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the smile just gets bigger as you go up the page !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were beautiful before but I can see the contours of your face more now. So gorgeous!

    I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those baggy jeans! What an accomplishment. I'm so sorry I didn't find your blog earlier. I felt so bad seeing you going through the beginning stages of the surgery without any comments. I have a long way to go - not even sure I'll get approved, but have to try. Take care.

    ReplyDelete