Friday, January 22, 2010

Cardio or Weights


Not only am I learning about how to eat correctly for my band, but I am learning a lot about how to work out correctly. I am constantly going back and forth with my boyfriend about how much we each need to do. We each have total opposite body shapes. He is lean and muscular. I am not. I have been working out with him since Christmas time and have noticed a big difference in my body. I am gaining muscle and tightening up in certain areas. Since I don't want to be too muscular and I do want to burn a lot of fat I went to the internet to figure out a good balance between the two.

Knowing how to balance cardio with weight training can be one of the most challenging aspects of putting together your training program. Learn how to do it here. (it's worth the read!)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/betteru23.htm

1 comment:

  1. Thanks ! I've struggled with the same debate myself and have yet to really add weights to my workout..but think I should now. Great article !!

    ReplyDelete