Monday, January 11, 2010

Minus One + Plus One


This past month I haven't lost any weight and it was very upsetting. I changed the way I was eating and even though it has only been a few days since that change, I have lost one pound. It has been 3 days. Thank goodness the scale has gone down. I knew I was doing something wrong. I just didn't know what exactly. So now I am going to keep up this Protein Packed Plan and stick with it to see what happens by my next post. Whoo hoo Baby steps. Only 9 more to go till I reach 200. What a day that will be.

So not only one pound gone. There is another ONE in my life. I finally was able to run one mile all at once. I run on the treadmill and usually start out each lap (1/4 mile) by running. I normally can't run the whole lap. But Sunday was a great day because not only did I finish that first lap... I was like Forrest Gump and just kept running! I hit the mile mark and stopped to catch my breath. I was so smiling. I don't even think I was able to run a mile in high school. Now the harder part is.. can I do it again?

Goals for this week: Try to run one mile again

Weight for today: 209

1 comment:

  1. That is great! I just started the C25K last week and I am proud of myself because I haven't cheated! I run and walk when I am supposed to. Each time that I complete a session I have a huge smile on my face, too :)

    ReplyDelete