Monday, December 28, 2009

SSDD

Thank goodness I made it thru Christmas without going too crazy with the food consumption! I didn't really stick to too many healthy foods but I managed to come out from this weekend weighing what I did going in. (That was close - Remind me to never do that again!) No more sweet treats, fried, buttered up items for me. I have sinned and now I am movin' on!

This coming year will be a year of fitness. With my new Wii Fit and my boyfriend's new gym membership... I think I will definitely increase my working out. We went for the first time together this weekend. We each did our own thing. But seeing him do weights and be so meticulous and routine with what he was doing... made me realize that I could really learn from him. Cheers to a healthy 2010.

I feel like I am wearing the same three pairs of pants over and over. Oh wait, I am. They are the only pants I have that fit me right now. So I think I might need to invest in some work slacks to mix it up some. My other clothes are just overall fitting better. The tops are getting a bit baggier. And I finally broke down and purchased two new bras. I went down two cup sizes. So with the right bra I feel slimmer and better about myself. It is amazing when you have the right fitting bra how differently you carry yourself and look. I have had a large chest since I was in 7th grade. I never realized until I was 29 that I was wearing the wrong sizes my whole life. I was properly fitted in a specialty store since I couldn't find a bra in the typical bra section. The wrong size bra was making me look so much bigger than I was. Even though I am in a larger bra size than I thought I was... since it fits right my chest looks smaller. It is amazing how that works. Go get fitted ladies!

Goals for this week: Get back on track with my eating

Weight for today: 210 (still here)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, the right bra can make a huge difference!!

    I too will be doing more exercise now that I am feeling better after losing some weight.

    Have a fantastic New Years!!

    ReplyDelete