Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Follow up to my horror of dress shopping....


My frown is now upside down :-)

I found something to wear to the holiday party! Hooray! I opted for a skirt instead of a dress. I liked what the manichean at the store was wearing so started off copying it - then turned it into my own. I am glad I found this skirt. It fit perfectly. It even has little glittery goodness sown into it so it makes it more cocktail party appropriate. I also purchased a shinny purple thin scarf, purple clutch and so little crystal earrings. I have a pair of black flats... to pull off the "after hours librarian look". hahaha (and yes, I am a dork who took a photo of myself in the dressing room)

Thanks for the positive posts! It made me feel warm and fuzzy.

5 comments:

  1. Don't get depressed, you are doing great! I too hate shopping. Hopefully that will change in the future. Love the outfit!! Happy Holiday's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!!! Knock 'em dead in that outfit, you know your most powerful accessory is all that confidence :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...sounds like you have had a bit of a rough time....hope it picks up for you now. I am being banded tomorrow is Australia. Can I add your blog to my sidebar???

    GB

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS...didnt leave my name. It's Stacy. Can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete