Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Looking for my Mo-Jo

I think I need to avoid malls in general for a few months. I have been a shopping fool and I am loving it. I used to hate to shop since I could only go to a few stores. Granted I can't fit into all stores but I am widening my options.

It sucks I haven't lost any weight lately since I have been pushing myself by starting to do the Biggest Loser circuits. I love how it makes me feel. I think I can't do it - then I do it plus more! I sweat and it feels good.... but yet, my diet has not changed. In fact, I have been eating a lot of breads and sweets. It is that little devil sitting on my shoulder syndrome. I notice a huge difference in how i feel and my energy levels thru the day. If I eat too many carbs I feel sluggish and wore out by 1pm. Or I don't sleep as well and I am groggy in the morning. It makes me not want to get up. I need to snap out of this. I know what I want - I just know I have to change more and more each time to reach my goals. It irritates me I am struggling! SNAP OUT OF IT!

Back to the whole shopping dealio... sigh... I associate BCBG with skinny. Well I finally walked into the store and looked around. I didn't even feel like the biggest person in the store. You know what I mean, when you go into a store and the staff looks at you odd because they know there is NO F'ing way you would fit into anything they have there. Well I didn't feel like that at all. In fact, I picked up only 1 dress, tried it on and even the sales person told me how nice it looked. That it was meant for me.... granted he is a sales person but when I called my bf over he stated the same thing. He is very honest and would of told me it looked bad. Well I am now a proud new owner of a BCBG dress! Hot damn!

This shopping trip I also got 2 bangles and a really nice watch. I am loving making outfits instead of just getting dressed. It makes me feel like I am in costume all day. It is very fun and feels great.

I am trying to imagine how it will feel at a smaller size... so maybe that will motivate my ASS IN GEAR!

Goal for this week: Spin tonight! Try for 1 more day of cardio.

Weight for today: My scale is dead. I need batteries for it. (Or a very large bat)

No comments:

Post a Comment