Monday, June 20, 2011

Get To It!

I was so pissed about being 200+ on the scale the last few weigh ins, I hadn't weighted myself since last week. In Fear! With as crazy as I have been eating and how crazy work has been, I am back down a few pounds... aka back into Onederland. Sigh! Not sure how I got there but it must of been all the running around I did for the 3 day photo shoot I directed last week. I was so pooped at the end of each night, OT, 12 hour shifts for 3 whole days... That's huge difference than sitting in an office for 8 hours a day. I love the change.... But what it really means is that I need to be more active for the amount of calories I am eating. It just proves to me this is something I NEED to change!

I an very encouraged by this new lower number. It is amazing how a number can ruin a day or change your perspective of yourself. I have been feeling pretty down the last month. It is hard when someone asks how much weight I have lost lately and if I am even loosing anything. I already have the worst critic in my head, I don't need another one. It hurts to hear that BUT it is the TRUTH. This person sees it, just as much as I do.

With my goal tracker on my BodyMedia Fit band program, it states I should be in the 180-175 range already to meet my goal of 150 in a certain time frame. I obviously am NOT there. It is also less than 30 days until my Hawaii trip. I also wanted to be down 10 pounds before this trip.

I am saying it, but I need to DO IT!
Be active.
Eat right.
Stay under 1300-1200 calories.

Even more apparent... I got my tattoo that I had wanted. It says "only I will remain." In reference to my Blog statement about living in fear and getting past that point. (See above header.) Sometimes I can think and think about something but I have to be brave and act upon it. What would I loose, or suffer from... hunger is manageable, weight loss is needed and encouraged. Now it is permanently on me, so I have to live by it.

Goal for this week: Stop Bitching and get to it!

Weight for today: 198.5

1 comment:

  1. You will do it and you will stay in Onederland. Don't worry. You have done it before you can do it again. I'm cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete