Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ideal Me

The perfect and ideal person I want to be....

I want to be that girl who doesn't think she is fat, to know that anything I pick up off the rack will actually fit like a glove, to be that girl in the bathing suit that her gut doesn't hang over as she sits in a beach chair, to wear a tank top and not be worrying about my flabby arms, to grow my own garden full of veggies and fruit trees, to make lemonade from the lemon trees, I want to eat everything organic as possible, to be a wife (one day) that creates a happy and fun home, to have my home feel comfortable and welcoming to anyone who walks in, to stay under 1300 - 1200 calories a day without feeling like I am suffering, to automatically feel the need to do cardio or walk everyday, to be able to sit up straight, to not walk pigeon toed, to never have a sweet tooth craving that controls every second of my day, to know portion control and exactly what a cup of something is without measuring it, to be a wife that can cook different meals thru the week, to bring up my kids (when I have some) without soda as long as possible, to be that person who always asks others how their day was before telling them about mine, to be there for my parents just as much as I am now even when I live away from them, to be able to have patience with the mother in law and show them that love is not a materialistic but unconditional, to be able to have both families over for a Sunday BBQ, to be a fun wife who makes food for the boys then lets them do their thing, to never get into a routine, to always try to be spontaneous and look for adventures, to floss every day like we are suppose to, to take my vitamins without forcing myself, to be tanner all year round, to figure out how I can do chin exercises to get rid of a double chin, to do lunges without falling over....

No comments:

Post a Comment