Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Re-Do Week 4

Wow, when I thought I was putting effort into something I would of expected some results. The only thing I got was a few pounds ADDED! Not Subtracted. Not because I followed my 4 week plan BUT because I didn't even do the plan that I set forth. What a horrible rule maker I am. You can call me...
THE COOKIE MONSTER
Paint me blue and toss me a sweet sugary cookie. 

I love the holidays but I let it get the best of me. So now I confessed I didn't do crap in regards to what I set forth.. I am going to make new 'rules' and see if I can make a fresh start for the new year. It is all about a clean slate.

I am going to try to be better about these things:
Keep up the full hour of Cardio
No Carbs
Eat small portions
Take my vitamins
Think Positive
Drink more Water

I have my fill appointment on Jan 12th. So I hope to of made some improvements within my self by then. I really hate that I haven't progressed at all these months that just passed. It is my own fault. I am not even in te Onederland like before. Sad. I keep saying I will but not 100 percent into it. I love that I am a size 14 but when I can tell from a few weeks ago that they are a bit snug... that is the part that makes me mad. I feel sluggish and my skin is a wreck. I feel like I added back my 30 pounds within 2 weeks. (I didn't really but that sure is how it feels)

Goal for this week: Do it!

Weight for today: 202.4 lbs.

1 comment: