Friday, January 21, 2011

1 YEAR 3 MONTHS

Today isn't an official weigh in day but I am so excited to see the scale moving again. I am at my all time low so far 197.2! Wow! I know it is only a few pounds but from gaining 4 pounds over the holidays and then losing it plus a few extra is sweet! Now I am REALLY into Onederland! Plus Four now minus Seven.

I am very excited that the scale is moving plus I get to put a different and lower number at my progress ticker today. The past few months have been a mental struggle. I fell into some old patterns and habits. Blogging just wasn't fun and I became negative. Weight loss is hard and whom ever said getting gastric banding was easy or a cheating ... No way in hell is it!

January 19th marked my One Year, Three Months. It is a mark of a new start and new 2011 year. I must have a different approach to my goals. What I was doing wasn't working. This day I also had my rescheduled appointment to get a fill. Remember last week I was sick so my Doctor didn't want to do the fill. Well he was very aggressive with his fill and gave me a full 1 cc. And I do fell it this time, I am loving it. Wednesday and Thursday I never got hungry once. It was a great feeling. I felt powerful and in charge again.

As a follow up to my post at the beginning of the week.... Thank you for your comments. This person has been very supportive since I had posted. I have made a few comments about 'helping me' but I am going to have another in-depth conversation this weekend. I need the most support from this person and it is only my fault if I don't speak up.

Weight for today: 197.2

2 comments: