Thursday, January 13, 2011

In The Right Direction

Blogging isn't much fun when you don't loose any weight - lets just get that out in the open. It sucks to read of others successes and see exciting progress photos. I feel like downer-debbie with the posts I have made recently. So I am going to be more positive in 2011.

That is my word for the year... P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E!

With that said my weight has finally started to move in the right direction. Hooray. But I owe it all to being SICK! Not fun. The last few days I have started to weight myself more often so I can be more accountable. It was 198.6, then 200.2 today. Being sick has kind of been a bit of a reality check. I haven't been taking care of myself the past few months. I have ate whatever I have wanted and just honestly didn't care so much. I have been anti-band. Being sick also has made me realize that I can get thru my day without eating as much as I have been. I have ate soup and drank more protein shakes. 

Since I have been sick, I didn't get my fill done yesterday. Not because I didn't go to my appointment... but because my doctor didn't want me to risk getting the virus to attack my band via my port entry. It is a foreign object and if he were to enter and there was bacteria within that area - it could enter my body. Causing the infection to reject my band. We don't want that happening so I rescheduled for next week. I have to be 100 percent better for him to do it then - if not i have to reschedule again. I wasn't as bummed as I thought I would of been.

Goal for this week: Vitamin C overload

Weight for today: 200.2

No comments:

Post a Comment