Friday, March 19, 2010

True 5 month mark

Today is the official 5 month marker even though I titled my Monday post with the same title... It is the 19th of each month. I wasn't planning on posting today but I figured I would do an extra weigh it just to really be able to have an accurate count.

I stood on the scale this morning just praying and saying in my head "203, 203" which would put me down 1 whole pound from Monday. But when the scale beeped and it was displaying the number 202.2 I was shocked. Whoo hoo... So much closer to Onederland! Granted I am not there yet but just overall excited to be down after my fill last week.

I set a mini goal to be 199 in a few weeks when I go do a girl's weekend with my two old college roommates. I have 1 week!

It's on, fellas!

Fingers crossed XXXX

2 comments:

  1. Uh, oh. Girls weekend with college friends. Sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job April!! Keep up the good work. Keep your head up and stay motivated. Yeeeey!!!

    ReplyDelete