Thursday, March 4, 2010

Movin' & Shakin'

I have been working out of town for the past three days. Which means I haven't weighted myself. I think it is best I haven't weighted myself yet since I skipped a day at the gym and ate big dinners since I left for my work trip. The perk of working for hotels and restaurants is you don't pay when you travel for work... I ate pot roast and steak. Both proteins but I just felt I ate too much in quantity... then add a mini brownie sundae and a glass of wine... ha ha ha! I am hoping all the walking and standing all day burned lots of calories to make up for some of that. I don't feel I ate to much thru the day it was just the larger meals for dinner I feel kinda bad about. I didn't eat breakfast since I had a mocha each morning.

One thing I did notice was my endurance to keep up thru the day, climb the stairs and just physically move around. It is so much easier to do that. Imagine me running around a hotel, carrying props, multiple floors & rooms, setting up scenes, pointing and directing photographers for this shoot I was in charge of. I didn't stop! I wore them out before I did myself. Then after working with them all day I had to go to my laptop and catch up on my regular design work load. It is great to be given this project but is was like being an on-call designer 24/7 for 3 whole days. Hoping to of burned lots of calories!

Goal for this week: Get a day of cardio to replace the day I missed

Weight for today: (You will have to wait till next Monday)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a hectic few days. Glad you could get through them with energy to spare. I'm really looking forward to having more energy.

    ReplyDelete