Monday, March 15, 2010

Month Five

This week I am out 5 months from my Banded date. How time flies!

Who is that girl in the mirror? Yeah, I was totally checking myself out in the mirror at the gym yesterday... wondering who was staring back at me. I felt like one of those conceited girls who check themselves out in public places. I really notice the difference in my body at random times but not everyday. Sometimes I feel like I look the same but then there are times when I just say Wow!

I didn't remember what my measurements were when I first had surgery. So I asked for them when I saw my surgeon last week. I just now got to finding the measure tape since I was nervous to even take them. I didn't want to disappoint myself. Silly huh? So I just started out with one, my hips.... I lost 7 inches! That is for sure some motivation.

I am trying to steer clear of sweets... fight the demon inside.... I guess the next time I get a sweet tooth I should reach for a piece of fruit instead of chocolate or ice cream. I threw away the candy bar I had at work, replaced it with beef jerky. It is all a learning curve right. If we did everything to the book our whole lives we would all be thin from birth on thru. So with that said... 1 week from my last fill and down 1 pound. Not too shabby, I will take it.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Goals for this week: Get out after work, The time has changed for our cardio benefit ladies!

Weight for today: 204

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! I will take your word of advice and go for a run when I get home!

    ReplyDelete