Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thank you to my Band!

Without the band I wouldn't of been able to....

- run one mile
- get rid of high blood pressure
- have the confidence in how I look
- wear a tank top at the gym
- wear stretch pants at the gym
- have thinner toes
- get out of my car without struggling
- smile more
- be able to resist food cravings
- one chin, not two
- fit into 16 jeans
- weight what I did when I was 24
- have muscles and tone
- resist french fries and a burger
- not have soda for 6 months +
- be able to be hugged with arms all the way around me
- no more shelf ass
- wear a size 7 ring
- see my waist
- wear bracelets
- feel like I am not 3x's as big as my boyfriend
- have family proud of me instead of nagging
- like going to the gym
- rid myself of swollen ankles
- have smaller boobs
- to be able to keep driving past my old food places instead of stopping
- pay attention to hunger
- be able to ride a spin bike
- have more room in my closet
- want to be a better person instead of settling
- know things in life are possible if I work at it
- walk without panting
- to drink after my meal, not after each bite
- know I don't have to finish my plate

4 comments:

  1. Love your list!! The band is the bestest!!

    http://betterbanded.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get one of my own. Haven't thought of a name yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! I can't wait until I have one just like it!

    ReplyDelete