Monday, March 22, 2010

Keep on Truckin'

I really want to be down before I have my girls weekend coming this weekend! The scale went up a few ounces this morning when I weighted in. (why does it know - damn scale) Not too bad, but not in the direction I would like it to go. Think I will weigh myself everyday this week so I can obsess about it until I leave. ha ha ha I plan to wear my bikini that I have hanging up for motivation. No tankini!

My company just had lunch for 2 people's birthday... pizza and cake. I just sat there and didn't eat anything. Just went for conversation. I think I resisted because it wasn't pizza I like. Works in my favor... and more motivation b/c I want to get down to the Onederland I have missed so very much. Did I tell you that the best pizza place opened 3 doors down from my work!?! The same pizza place I had my "farewell meal" before I was banded. I smell pizza anytime I leave my work. Must resist!

Goals for this week: Onederland!

Weight for today: 202

3 comments:

  1. A bikini on a girl's weekend is great weight loss motivation. Unfortunately I think my bikini days are over due to all the stretch marks, but to be happy in any bathing suit would be wonderful. Hope you reach your goal and have a blast. I have a girl's weekend in June and am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bikini is a great motivator!! Hope your scale moves you to onderland this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canpt wait to see you reach Onederland. Bikini...you go girl! I'm following! -BG
    I'm here:
    http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete