Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another Fill

The actual fill process was very painful. He has always had a hard time hitting the silicon area. I have him numb me but I can still feel him hitting the plastic part of the port as he tries to find his way to the silicon area. It slips a lot. Therefor it ca be very painful. It is a grinding type of feeling. Not fun.

I really feel the difference though. I can't eat as much and I get full quicker. I feel fuller longer and I am finally enjoying it. Hoping that this is a start of getting on track and loosing.

Today I had my follow up appointment for my recent fill. Since the last fill was so aggressive he really wants me to get on track to loose. I told him I how much I can eat but yet how much I notice a difference. It has really helped. He still felt that I wasn't quite there yet so he gave me a small, itty-bitty fill today to add to the larger fill recently done. Surprisingly he hit the marker the first time! It was so brief it surprised both of us. Usually the doctor and I talk about how difficult the fills are... today we just laughed in shock. It was great. Even better I didn't have to be there very long since the appointment went so quick. My port has moved as I have lost weight and started to lay at an angle.

As always a reminder to keep up with my vitamins, eat proteins and drink lots of water. I am so bad at the water part. 

This past week I have been working harder at not babying my injury. I still have no feeling in the impact area of my leg .. and I have a permanent indentation as my scar. Can't be a big baby! I am trying my best to get back to working out hard. I jogged 1 mile without stopping (Big Deal) and I also swam laps. I love swimming. It is a work out but it also relaxes you. I am still going to my acupuncture appointments once a week. This last one was amazing! I got that tickling current feeling again all over, but I also twitched a lot. I guess that means that when you flinch the pressure points were hit perfectly. It will have bigger results. Fingers Crossed.

This weekend I am going out for a bachelorette weekend for my new sister-in-law. I have no nice hot slutty clothes anymore. Nor can I afford to go shopping before hand. I am feeling already I will be out of place wearing flats since I can't wear heals due to my injury... and pants... who where pants to a club!?! Hoping my negativity with my clothes isn't a big deal and ruins my fun. Hanging with only a few girls I know and I am not really part of the circle of girls anymore... so it should be an interesting weekend. Wish me luck.


Weight for today: 205

No comments:

Post a Comment