Monday, September 12, 2011

Minus Zero

The last few weeks I have made more of an effort to work on myself mentally and spiritually. I am learning it all comes full circle. From reading more about how to live my life not in that 'diet' mentality - to going to acupuncture sessions - even meditation. I over all feel pretty good so far about these new choices.

But as I reflect on the last few months I become upset at myself that I haven't lost any weight. I get kinda sad and mad at myself. I know that this new positive mindset I shouldn't be... but I do wish I was down at least some. I am gaining two and then losing two. It is frustrating. Normally I weight myself multiple times thru the week. I am trying my best to not do it everyday. A number shouldn't really upset me.. deep down, it does. The funny thing is I keep being told I am looking thinner. My clothes don't fit me any different and with the scale not moving... I am sure confused. 


Year one minus 30lbs
Year two minus zero.

I have a fill appointment this week with my surgeon. I really need to see what I can do to get the pounds off. Maybe they have some suggestions to get me out of this rut. My band has been tight at times, then way loose at others. Sometimes the same foods don't go down well or they are to dry. It is hard to pin point what works when it is not consistent. Definitely frustrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment