Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Have Life To Look Good For!

Since I can't work out, I might as well eat right! Today is the last day of my 3 day cleanse. It basically is a protein shake for breakfast and lunch, fruits & veggies as snacks, protein for dinner. It is going pretty good and it was easier than I thought it would be. I feel good.

While in Hawaii I weighed myself. I was 204 with clothes and tennis shoes on. Day 1 of cleanse I was 199.5. The last 2 days I have been 198.5. Not a bad start. Any bit counts.

I am going to eat right for 1 month and do 2 of my 3 day cleanse. Eating right means very little, if any carbs. No bread and no sweet things. (I recently had Coconut Gelato. It is awesome. I can't have it. Sad.)

I have 3 more months until I get to my 2 year band date! Time has flown by. If I don't loose any weight from today until then... that would mean I haven't lost any weight in 1 year. The lowest I have been down is to 196. I think know I can get past that.

Just going to stay positive until my leg heals, eat the smartest I can, no binge eating of carbs, and lots of water. Then once I am back going to the gym it will be 100% in the works. Feeling like I want to do 1 more day of cardio. That would put me at 3 gym days and 1 outdoor day.

48 POUNDS TO LOOSE
80 DAYS UNTIL 2 YR MARK
-4 POUNDS PER WEEK (Wow!?! That's one might BIG Goal!)

I have LIFE I need to look/feel good for!

1 comment:

  1. I know you can do this. You are right. You have life to look good for. A great life. YOu are a wonderful person and your dedication will shine through. Keep fighting the good fight. I look forward to the day there is a 1 at the beginning of my weight.

    ReplyDelete