Monday, August 1, 2011

1 YEAR 9 MONTHS

Where is time going and why am I not loosing weight!?! Oh, that's right because I haven't been trying. The date has come and gone and I was just too busy to even notice. In fact, life has been kinda crazy and I haven't wrote on my weekly blog for like 3 weeks! Sorry folks.

As of 1 year and 9 months this is me....


I spent it in Maui for 8 days! It was fantastic. I wish I was there. I ate whatever I wanted there too. I don't think I gained too much either. We stayed pretty active and had long days. Something about Hawaii time that just goes slow and easy. We kayaked, snorkeled with sea turtles and white tipped sharks, rode bikes down a crazy hillside of a volcano!, watched the sunrise from a crater rim, zip lined, found our own personal beaches and just did some major R&R!

The one thing I do love about myself now is that I have more confidence. There would of been no way prior to banding that I would of done all of those active things on vacation. Now, I want to do all of it.

The last day we were there we went zip lining and I ended up getting hurt. I thought I broke my leg. Visited the Maui Memorial as well. It was a bad way to end a trip. One day it will be funny but today not so funny. Been on crutches all week since we got back. And the one thing I am upset about it that I can't work out. I was so into setting myself a goal of getting back into eating right and pushing myself harder at the gym and adding one day to my workout.... but I can't do it since I can't walk and workout. Lame! I hope this week will be a full recovery so I can get back into it.

It is 80-ish days till my 2 year anniversary.... and I HAVE TO LOOSE SOME POUNDS BY THEN! Who's with me?

Thank you to my 70 followers... WOW! Thanks for all of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment