Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First PB

I have made it 1 year and 4 months without PB'ing until today. I have never experienced something so bizarre.

I had 2 slices of turkey deli meat since all I had today was some soy milk so I can have my daily benifiber. I ate kinda fast and didn't chew any different than normal. Within 2 minutes I felt really tight and knew it was having more trouble going down. My teeth started to ache and my eyes and mouth started to water. I figured it would pass if I kept burping. I have done this before and it seemed to work with the pressure. I burped a few times and decided to walk around since it wasn't helping. Now I am at work, a very quiet office. If I threw up loud someone would hear me. So I just stood and burped in the bathroom just in case I burped too loud. I felt a little better and decided I could just continue to walk around and get some fresh air.

I walked to my car and got ready to leave until I needed to spit. I sat there with my car door open spitting out the door. Not cute. I didn't want to throw up in front of my work so I went back into the bathroom to the stall. I stood there trying to burp harder. I ended up spitting up some frothy spit. This I have not had before. It surprised me since I didn't feel it coming up. Then I had like a huge air bubble of spit come up. I guess this is what PBing is. I felt instantly better and proceeded to get back into my car to run my errand.

Half way to my destination that is only 3 miles away, my mouth started to water and the pressure began to build up. Now it is lunch time on a sunny day near the beach, so everyone was out. I ended up driving a few more blocks and pulled off to a side street lined with houses. I spit out of the car door here too. I needed something better so I looked in my trunk and found an old 7-11 Iced Mocha clear plastic cup. Thank god for not cleaning my car because I was so thankful that this cup was in there! I sat in my car for 10 minutes burping and spitting into this cup. Once more a big surprising air bubble of spit came up. I look over to the side of me and 2 people walked by with their dogs and then the gardener of the house I was sitting in front of kept working his way closer to me. I knew it was time to bolt. My windows are only so tinted so these people could see me.

I drove a few more blocks to my stop. I spit once more into my cup and got out of the car to quickly stop  in to pick up what I needed at this location. A quick run in and out just in time to frothy spit into the cup again... NOPE There was a small line so I had to wait. I usually stay and talk with the rep but I just said 'Thank You' really low and sped outta there. I was afraid if I opened my mouth some of that surprising air bubble spit would shoot out at them! I got back into the car and made it around the corner and out of sight before I spit in my cup again holing whatever I had in my mouth until then. Headed back to work I thankfully didn't have to pull over.

I grabbed my spit cup and my stuff and headed back into work. Threw away the cup as I walked in. Now I feel the pressure is slowly going away. I haven't spit since I got back into the office. What a crazy experience. I haven't felt much restriction recently and then all of a sudden I have it!?! Definitely not even hungry after all of that.

YUCK!

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like quite the experience :)

    Been there done that..and still do occasionally. Here is hoping you go at least as long again before it happens again.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete