Monday, March 14, 2011

BodyMedia first few days....


First things first... 
Here is a funny photo of me trying on my boyfriend's MEDIUM jacket... 
and the sigh of relief it REALLY fit!

I am loving my BodyMedia arm band. I started to wear it Thursday and it has been exciting to see the results today when I plugged it in. I figured doing the first week without any changes in my behavior or diet would give me a good solid record to learn from and move forward making changes afterwards. Main Result: I eat way to much on the weekends!

Here is a sample from this past weekend. I am logging anything and everything. I am even taking note of the amount of water I drink. There should be a check box or something to keep track of this but I am just adding it in the time of day even though it gives me no calorie changes. More for my own personal records. You can even see how lazy I was Saturday and Sunday!

This week I am going to start making some changes and stick to the calorie limit. I think this will be hard since I am going on a vacation for 5 days. I am gonna track the whole time even it isn't the best foods.

I also haven't updated the weight since I had not weighted in yet. But I did weight 198.6 on Thursday. I doubt I lost any and with menstruation time... you know how that goes.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs to have more guidance. I can see this being a great tool to learn from and get serious about loosing some LBS!

Goal for this week: Don't go crazy on eating out while on vacation

Weight for today:

1 comment:

  1. First off...you look so cute!!

    I so want this product now. I'm going to order it today. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete