Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Junk Food Mania

Back from vacation and relaxed and recharged. I think I ate my way thru it too. I had protein shakes, water, beef jerky and a banana all packed up for my road trip. I snacked on some of it but mainly I stopped to eat along the way. To and from. I would list all that I ate but I will keep that secret since it is so bad.
Lets give you some examples.... In-N-Out, Taco Bell, Cinnabun, Jack In The Box .... It makes my stomach churn in self disgust! 

You should be proud of me since I did log everyday into my food log. Even the bad stuff. It is such a great tool that it showed me that I gained like 2 pounds in 5 days! I just fell back into an old pattern. I don't know why I do that to myself. Maybe it is the comfort for traveling. But there has to be a reason why? Maybe since I was traveling that no one else by me would know what I ate... not too sure. It is very self destructive behavior.

On that note... I am back into recovery mode and working out. (Sigh) Back to eating no carbs for 6 days and then 1 free day. I feel that this is a great way to keep going. I dont have to think about it - it is becoming more natural.

One thing that I am really going to start making more of an effort to do is to drink more water. I am lacking in energy and need to get my body back on track. Flush the body of the junk food! I am thinking of buying a water bottle that has a straw.

Does anyone feel that drinking from a straw makes you drink more water thru the day?


Goal for this week: Buy a cool water bottle - Drink 10x's more water!

Weight for today: I bow my head in shame but my scale did read 200.2 this morning. Eak!

No comments:

Post a Comment