Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Weaknesses

I confess that my weaknesses are sweets. 
I have a serious sweet tooth that is ever more present after being banded. I am posting this today so when I look back I will remember my struggles and being on this no-card diet I have chose to do. It is a mental struggle to rid my sweet tooth so there are times I give in. THESE My Friends, are my comforts - my sweet tooth choices.

Drum roll please...


And a formal introduction to...
7-11 Iced Mocha - 8 ounces = 140 cal
Chocolate Doughnuts - 1 large = 250 cal
Starbucks Soy Chai - Grande = 230 cal
Vanilla Soymilk - 1 cup = 90 cal
Trader Joe's Powerberries - 1/4 cup = 180 cal

All are easy to eat/drink banded - they slip right thru. I know soy milk isn't really that bad but when you constantly drink it - it adds up. I wanted to see how many calories were in each of these sinful treats of mine... I came across FatSecret. 
 A great site to check out is called FatSecret. It lists a large selection of nutritional facts for anything your heart desires! Check it out.

I really want to get to 190 and these damn things are in my way!

1 comment:

  1. I have fatsecret on my blackberry..love it. I love skinny Caramel Machiattos

    ReplyDelete