Monday, July 12, 2010

Scale Reads ERR

I stepped on the scale today right before leaving for work... fully dressed... the scale said 205... WTF.... How can that be?... then the damn thing read ERR... which is ERROR! Thank God! (Sigh)

I re-stepped up, it stated 201... Better but still with clothes on...mmmm....

So even though I am running my usual late, I stripped my clothes off just to see if the scale would give me a number starting with a ONE! Wondering if today would be the day! Should I bust out my camera for this one? (My surgeon's office usually takes off two pounds since you are wearing clothes... I weight in a bra and underwear when I do it myself.) So now I know that my clothes didn't weigh as much as I thought... it only went down 1 pound on my 3rd time weighing myself!

Which means I STILL weight 200.0 pounds... all of my hard work at the gym this past week only moved the scale a few ounces. Better luck next week!

Goal for this week: Water, Water, and mo' Water!

Weight for today: 200.0

2 comments:

  1. So close...you will be there sometime in the next 48 hours! Shave your legs, pluck your eyebrows, trim your nails... :) Then make a big announcement so we can welcome you to ONDERLAND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so close!! you will get there soon!

    ReplyDelete