Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Latest Fill

I went into my surgeon's office this afternoon thinking of so many things but mostly afraid that he would of not given me a fill and I would of left in shame since I haven't had any weight loss worth bragging about. The staff is always very supportive and understanding. I stepped on the scale and it was up 2 pounds since Monday. (bow of head)

The usual run down of what I have done good and bad since the last appointment, a month ago. But something that I said triggered a longer conversation... I had said that I am not feeling that immediate FULL feeling one gets when they are eating to make them stop (a.k.a. the whole point of gastric banding!) I said that most of the time when I eat a dinner versus a small lunch, I don't feel full until a half an hour later. Even with dense foods. I feel I am over eating.

I also mentioned that I keep reading blogs and articles about greater weight loss in others who were banded around the same time as myself... and it irritates me because I should be weighing less as well. The whole 2 pounds per week... not per 2 months. It has been very frustrating for me.

So with that said I got a fill of 1.6ccs so I think that will be a tad above 9cc total. And a reminder to:
- take my vitamins
- drink water
- eat dense foods
- eat proteins first
- eat slow
- no drinking while eating

"Yah Hear dat" - Chelsea Handler

3 comments:

  1. I hope this fill does it for you! I know how frustrating it can be to have months with very little loss, hang in there! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice size fill! :) Hope this one starts getting that scale to move a bit faster for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your great fill.

    ReplyDelete